Website Evangelism

Casting the Gospel Net over the Internet

Evangelism Forum

Forum Home > Introduce yourself > Beginner Webmaster

Geoff
Site Owner

Hi, well I thought I had better post something in here since I've finally got this forum going - I think.  As a beginner webmaster (just means you built the site, not that you're anything wonderful) this has come together from a lot of hard work, not enough prayer and more of God's grace than I think I will ever know.   It just goes to show how much God wants to reach out to the lost.

This has been an amazing journey and the thing that will excite me most next to seeing God glorified through Website Evangelism and lives won and changed for Christ, will be seeing others joining up and getting involved in this great adventure with God.    

So how about it?  Are you keen to get involved? 

Oh, I live in the southernmost city in NZ, Invercargill.  

--

Now is a good time to evangelise.  :)

August 8, 2009 at 12:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Webevangelist
Limited Member

Hi Geoff, I'm in Australia myself. It's good to find your website and to see some of the resources you have set up on it. Also, I'm glad to see that you have the George Street video and Hells Best Kept Secret. God bless.

August 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Tell Others

Recent Videos

2219 views - 0 comments
3015 views - 3 comments
3181 views - 3 comments
3099 views - 4 comments

Financial Support

CLICK HERE first to read how your gift will be used.

Listen To "George Street"

CLICK HERE and listen to "George Street", the story of an old man who handed out gospel tracts.  It's under 10 minutes long.  Listen and be amazed.  You might even want to do something!  :) 

Contact Us

CLICK HERE if you have comments or questions you'd like to share.